The Official Taylor's Angels Weblog

Taylor Hicks Fans Taying it Forward One Soul At A Time

Seven Mile Breakdown

Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Distance by Taylor Hicks



Available NOW!


A word from Taylor ....

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The Distance




Hello,

Well the day is finally here release day of" The Distance". I am writting you all to express how excited I am for everyone to really get a chance to listen to the record!! I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU to all of the fans, friends and family and staff who have worked so hard on this record. I really am in a comfortable place with where I want to be as an entertainer.. I wanted to record songs that can really come to life from a live standpoint as well..There is a wonderful and savy plan in place for working this record for an extended amount of time. We are still holding some exciting things for the second single as well!! I'm also excited about touring with the Broadway show "Grease" because it allows me to really be with new and old fans all across the country again and I get to sing the single every night as well... I will tour this record. I believe that people have to also understand that the buisness of tour production is challenging to say the least. Also I just want to pass along that I will be overhauling the HQ site soon with a brand new look and alot more insight to what's happening out here on the road. If u haven't noticed I'm starting to warm up to those blogs!! Thanks for being fans..This year plans to be a lot of FUN. So enjoy The Distance..I will..Best..Taylor

(from Taylor's Myspace Page)

Tags: , , ,


No comments: